- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Drum Brake Adjusting Override Spring
- Long Description:
Raybestos R-Line Drum Brake Adj Override Spring
- Part Type:
Drum Brake Adjusting Override Spring
Hardware Fasteners And Fittings
- Warehouse Notes:
- Sales Rank:
- Product Fit:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- California Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Extended Product Description
- Brake Parts Inc Raybestos R-Line Drum Brake Adjusting Override Spring
- AAIA Part Type Description
- Drum Brake Adjusting Override Spring
- Application Summary
- 1996-1993 Cadillac Commercial Chassis Rear, 1967 Cadillac Eldorado Front, 1970-1967 Cadillac Eldorado Rear, 1996-1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Rear, 1985-1980 Chevrolet B60 Front, 1987-1980 Chevrolet B60 Rear, 1970-1963 Chevrolet Bel Air Front, 1970-1963 Chevrolet Bel Air Rear, 1970-1963 Chevrolet Biscayne Front, 1970-1963 Chevrolet Biscayne Rear, 1970-1969 Chevrolet Blazer Front, 1994-1987,1974-1969 Chevrolet Blazer Rear, 1970-1969 Chevrolet Brookwood Front, 1970-1969 Chevrolet Brookwood Rear, 1986-1975 Chevrolet C10 Rear, 1967-1964 Chevrolet C10 Panel Front, 1967-1964 Chevrolet C10 Panel Rear, 1970-1964 Chevrolet C10 Pickup Front, 1974-1964 Chevrolet C10 Pickup Rear, 1986-1971 Chevrolet C10 Suburban Rear, 1999-1992 Chevrolet C1500 Rear, 1999-1992 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban Rear, 1986-1975 Chevrolet C20 Rear, 1967 Chevrolet C20 Panel Front, 1967 Chevrolet C20 Panel Rear, 1970-1964 Chevrolet C20 Pickup Front, 1974-1964 Chevrolet C20 Pickup Rear, 1986-1971 Chevrolet C20 Suburban Rear, 1999-1988 Chevrolet C2500 Rear, 1999-1992 Chevrolet C2500 Suburban Rear, 1986-1975 Chevrolet C30 Rear, 1966-1965 Chevrolet C30 Panel Rear, 1974-1965 Chevrolet C30 Pickup Rear, 2000-1988 Chevrolet C3500 Rear, 1985-1979 Chevrolet C50 Front, 1985-1979 Chevrolet C50 Rear, 1985-1980 Chevrolet C60 Front, 1987-1980 Chevrolet C60 Rear, 1970-1966 Chevrolet Caprice Front, 1970-1966 Chevrolet Caprice Rear, 1964-1963 Chevrolet Corvair Truck Front, 1964-1963 Chevrolet Corvair Truck Rear, 1965-1963 Chevrolet Corvette Front, 1965-1963 Chevrolet Corvette Rear, 1970-1969 Chevrolet Estate Front, 1970-1969 Chevrolet Estate Rear, 2002-1996 Chevrolet Express 2500 Rear, 1995-1978,1975 Chevrolet G10 Rear, 1971 Chevrolet G10 Van Front, 1974-1971,1966-1964 Chevrolet G10 Van Rear, 1995-1975 Chevrolet G20 Rear, 1974-1967 Chevrolet G20 Van Rear, 1979-1975 Chevrolet G30 Rear, 1974-1970 Chevrolet G30 Van Rear, 1970-1963 Chevrolet Impala Front, 1970-1963 Chevrolet Impala Rear, 1986-1975 Chevrolet K10 Rear
The RAYBESTOS Drum Brake Adjusting Override Spring contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.