- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Drum Brake Shoe Spring Hold Down Pin
- Long Description:
Raybestos R-Line Brake Shoe Spring Hold Down Pin
- Part Type:
Drum Brake Shoe Spring Hold Down Pin
Hardware Fasteners And Fittings
- Warehouse Notes:
DRUM BRAKE SHOE HOLD DOWN PIN
- Sales Rank:
- Product Fit:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- Box Length
- 7.000 IN
- Box Height
- 1.500 IN
- Weight, Gross
- 0.090 LBS
- Country of Origin
- Box Width
- 3.000 IN
- California Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Extended Product Description
- Brake Parts Inc Raybestos R-Line Drum Brake Shoe Spring Hold Down Pin
- AAIA Part Type Description
- Drum Brake Shoe Spring Hold Down Pin
- Application Summary
- 1961-1958 American Motors Ambassador Front, 1961-1958 American Motors Ambassador Rear, 1969-1967 American Motors Rebel Front, 1969-1967 American Motors Rebel Rear, 1987-1980 Audi 4000 Rear, 1980-1979 Audi 5000 Rear, 1987-1981 Audi Coupe Rear, 1992-1982 Buick Century Rear, 1990-1985 Buick Electra Rear, 1990-1986 Buick LeSabre Rear, 1979-1976 Buick Opel Rear, 1991 Buick Park Avenue Rear, 1989-1982 Buick Skyhawk Rear, 1998-1980 Buick Skylark Rear, 1987-1986 Buick Somerset Rear, 1985 Buick Somerset Regal Rear, 1988-1982 Cadillac Cimarron Rear, 1991-1987 Cadillac Commercial Chassis Rear, 1991-1985 Cadillac DeVille Rear, 1991-1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Rear, 1958 Checker A8 Front, 1958 Checker A8 Rear, 1959 Checker A9 Front, 1959 Checker A9 Rear, 1968-1965 Checker Aerobus Front, 1968-1965 Checker Aerobus Rear, 1968-1961 Checker Marathon Front, 1968-1961 Checker Marathon Rear, 1963-1960 Checker Superba Front, 1963-1960 Checker Superba Rear, 1996-1987 Chevrolet Beretta Rear, 2000-1982 Chevrolet Cavalier Rear, 1990-1982 Chevrolet Celebrity Rear, 1987-1976 Chevrolet Chevette Rear, 1985-1980 Chevrolet Citation Rear, 1985-1984 Chevrolet Citation II Rear, 1996-1987 Chevrolet Corsica Rear, 2015-2010 Chevrolet Cruze Rear, 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Rear, 2006-2005 Chevrolet Equinox Rear, 1991-1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV Rear, 2016-2012 Chevrolet Sonic Rear, 2016-2013 Chevrolet Trax Rear, 1991-1984 Dodge Colt Rear, 1991-1989 Eagle Vista Rear, 2012-2008,2004-2001 Ford Escape Rear, 2007-1986 Ford Taurus Rear, 2003-1995 Ford Windstar Rear, 2002-1994 Honda Passport Rear, 1994-1991 Hyundai Sonata Rear, 1970-1969 International 1100D Front, 1973-1971 International 1110 Front, 2000-1998,1994-1989 Isuzu Amigo Rear, 2004-2002 Isuzu Axiom Rear, 1984-1981 Isuzu I-Mark Rear, 1995-1984 Isuzu Pickup Rear, 2004-1991 Isuzu Rodeo Rear, 2003-2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Rear, 1988-1984 Isuzu Trooper Rear, 1971-1967 Jeep CJ5 Front, 1971-1967 Jeep CJ5 Rear, 1968-1967 Jeep CJ5A Front, 2010 Kia Soul Rear
The RAYBESTOS Drum Brake Shoe Spring Hold Down Pin contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.